Thursday, January 28, 2010

Headed for Greyson's bed...

We have been trying in vain lately to get Greyson into his bed. Somehow, no matter what, he always ends up with us in our bed. I go back and forth with this. I desperately want him sleeping in his room, but I also know he does have some real fears when it comes to certain things. We will continue to work with him but some nights the battle isn't one either of us want any part of. for now I will plug along. He has been doing pretty good lately although he is really taken with one of his friends at school. It seems he and several others love this little girl and fight over her and who will sit near her constantly. He won her a teddy bear in the crane machine the other night after karate while we were eating. He was sooooo proud. He took it to her and she loved it. He is planning on going to the Valentine dance to dance with her. This time I will be taking some ear muffs for him. We nearly had to leave the Winter ball due to the volume of the dj's music. Maybe I can come better prepared this go round. he stuck it out last time though as you know and I was very proud of him for dealing with it. Although he was having some serious moments of near meltdown he did manage to keep himself fairly calm. So....Valentine Ball...here we come. Maybe I can talk momom into some dancin' too that night. yay!
I am going to be Greyson's partner tomorrow at his school for 100th day. After work, in the afternoon the kids go from room to room with their buddies to celebrate the 100th day. I am so happy to go with him and proud since I rarely get to join him in class anymore. I am teaching part time there so I don;t get to go on many of his field trips etc... tomorrow will really be fun for us both. I am going to help him tonight build a 100 out of the thing he loves most in this world...LEGOS. It will be fun and great for him to share that. Well...gotta find some dinner and get things going. Hats off to all of you wonderful family and friends out there. Hugs...we love you all! Talk to you real soon.

No comments: